Freezing Drinks Made with NutriBullet - Categories:

AdviceFreezing

Freezing Drinks Made with NutriBullet

I am 68 and get out very little so I do alot of shopping at one time. I just bought the NutriBullet and would like to spend a few hours and make enough drinks for a week and then freeze them. This way my fruits and vegetables won't go bad on me. Can this be done without losing all the nutrients?

By Linda

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

You might lose some nutrients but I am sure you would retain most of them, similar to any freezing that is done.

The fruits lose nutrients quickly when broken down like this and separate when thawed. The color also changes, so it doesn't look as appealing and sometimes the flavor changes slightly. What I do is get the fruit when it's cheap, cut it in chunks and freeze the fruit. When in chunks, it doesn't lose as many nutrients and keeps its color and flavor. Once frozen, just throw it in a gallon ziplock bag. It's really easy to use as much in a smoothie as you need. Plus, you won't need any ice.

Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceNovember 10, 2012
Drink Stain on Carpet
Cleaning Drink Stains on Carpet
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
NutriBullet
NutriBullet Reviews
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 8:40:09 PM on 10.0.2.7 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.