Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Freezing Fudge

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Freezing Fudge

Freezing your homemade fudge can be very helpful, especially around the holidays when you are doing a lot of cooking in advance. This is a guide about freezing fudge.

Here are questions related to Freezing Fudge.

Question: Freezing Fudge

Is it OK to put fudge in the freezer?

By Sheryl from Springville, UT

Best Answers

By cettina [74]12/24/2009

I've been freezing my fudge for years. I have so much to do at Christmas time, that I make my fudge and mince (sweet) pies in October and open freeze them on a tray till hard, then store securely in plastic bags or plastic containers which have tightly sealing lids, depending on what I have available. I've never ever had a problem, and they taste as if I have just made them.

Best Answers

By Dena Roberts [31]12/23/2009

My son's girlfriend freezes hers all the time. It tastes and looks fine when thawed. She wraps it in cling wrap, then in foil, then in a freezer bag with all the air sucked out.

Solutions: Freezing Fudge

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Freezing Fudge

How soon can I make fudge to freeze for Christmas?

Sabrina from Council, NC

RE: Freezing Fudge

I made mine last week and put it in Rubber Maid containers. I'll get a little out for Thanksgiving and the rest for Christmas. I do it this way every year. (11/21/2008)

By Glenn'sMom

RE: Freezing Fudge

My sister-in-law starts her Christmas fudge right after Thanksgiving. (11/23/2008)

By DEBRADJ.