Freezing Spaghetti Squash

I would like to know if spaghetti squash can be frozen once it's been cook. Can it be frozen at all?

Jane from Schenevus, NY

Freezing Spaghetti Squash

Yes, I freeze it all the time. I buy several when I find them on sale. I cook them in the microwave. Cut them in half and scoop out the seeds. Turn the halves upside down on a plate (one half at a time) and cook in the microwave just until you can pull the strands out with a fork. Do not overcook or it will just be mush. Let it cool and place enough for a meal in a Ziploc bag, press out as much air as possible and seal. (09/08/2006)

By Harlean from AR

Freezing Spaghetti Squash
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
Pickled Pumpkin
Pickled Squash Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
summer squash
Drying Squash