Freezing Squash

I would like to know how to prepare fresh squash for freezing?

Ms Janette

Freezing Squash

You have to blanch it first, wash it, cut it up and blanch it. Then freeze it. (07/23/2005)

By Egail2656

Freezing Squash

Cook your squash like normal like you were going to eat it. I add margarine, pepper, salt and brown sugar while cooking then when its cooked take it from the skin, and put in freezer bags (enough for a meal) and freeze. Then when ready to use, pull it out of freezer (I found it easier to take out of bag while frozen) and heat in frying pan and enjoy. I was told this last year and tried it and it tastes just like fresh squash. Yummy!! (07/23/2005)

By grammar

Freezing Squash
Freezing Squash
Pickled Pumpkin
Pickled Squash Recipes
basket of sweet potato squash
Growing Sweet Potato Squash (Delicata Squash)
summer squash
Drying Squash
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants