French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

I'm looking for recipes for homemade vanilla coffee creamer.

Jenni from Ponca City, OK

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

Can you make french vanilla coffee creamer at home?

Sherry from Wilmington, NC

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

I have made my own creamer when I run out of the liquid. I used powdered creamer and add about 1 tsp. of sugar and a little real vanilla. It tastes great. (08/18/2006)

By Diana L. Albers

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

I make my own fat free, sugar free French Vanilla Coffeemate by the half gallon. It lasts for a week or two. I mix one 16 oz container of fat free creamer powder, 1 cup of Splenda, and 1/3 cup vanilla flavoring in a 2-quart measuring cup. I add enough of the very hottest tap water to fill to the 2-quart line on the container. Stir well. Pour into a rinsed out 1/2 gallon container, or 2-liter bottle. Store in the refrigerator. (08/18/2006)

By Jackie

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

You can get powdered vanilla through the baker's catalog from King Arthur flour company (go online for their catalog, too). I personally don't do powdered creamers. I like real cream, real vanilla, and honey. But so many people do use the powdered that there has to be recipes out there. Good luck. (08/21/2006)

By Carla

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

I just made a batch of liquid French vanilla coffee creamer, the only thing is that it is not thick because I don't have sodium alginate for thickener. Any ideas that are or could be used for a thickener? Powdered egg whites?
Here is what I mixed:

• 1 C non Dairy creamer
  • 1 C water
  • 3 T vanilla
  • 1/3 C corn syrup
  • 1/3 C of honey
I used a stick blender to mix all the ingredients in a 1 quart Mason jar; store in the fridge.

By Dutch6205

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

The fat free sugar free recipe you make, Jackie, isn't sugar free. Powdered fat-free creamer contains sugar. 4grams per tbsp or so, to be more specific (so 100% of the 15 kcal in a tbsp is sugar), and therefore your recipe is only fat free. Sorry to be a downer.

By Andrea

By Sappie

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

I've made these creamers, also. I've found it to be much better if you use the french vanilla flavoring instead of regular vanilla. I found it at Walmart. This may just be a personal preference. But, you may want to give it a try. (08/18/2008)

By Artlady

French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Recipe

Vanilla Coffee Creamer

• 3/4 cup Non-dairy Coffee Creamer
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract

Combine all ingredients in a pint sized jar. Shake well to blend. Store in a cool dry place, and use as with normal coffee creamer.

Note: Nutra-Sweet Spoonfuls or Sugar Twin may be substituted for the powdered sugar, to accommodate diabetic diets.

More recipes:

French Vanilla Cafe Mix:

I have tried none of these, but will now.
Good luck.

By Lhouselover

Liquid creamer being poured into white coffee cup on a table
Making French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles