Fresh Strawberry Pie

Fresh Strawberry Pie

I found this recipe and made one. I used frozen berries (Bag) with aspartame to sweeten the strawberries, and put the frozen berries and sweetener in the fridge until everything was mixed well. I went by the directions, added a deep dish pie crust. This makes for easy cutting. Without the crust (tried it), I had a sloppy pie. Here is the recipe and there were NO COPY Rights to it. I put it in my pictures and printed it on 8x10 inch cardstock, put it in a frame. It looks good on my kitchen wall.

Here's the recipe printed on the picture:

• 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 small box Jell-o Cook & Serve Vanilla Pudding
  • 1 Small Box Jell-o Sugar Free Strawberry Jell-o

Mix water and pudding. Cook over medium heat, stirring with a wire whisk until boiling. Stir 2 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and add Jell-o. Stir well and let cool. Put strawberries in a 10 inch pie plate. Pour cooled glaze over the berries. Refrigerate for 2 hours.

Serve with Fat Free Cool Whip.

You could also use peaches, blueberries, etc.

Servings 6

Points per serving 1

By Sherry from Valdosta, GA

Strawberry Pie with several pieces missing surrounded by ripe strawberries
Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipes
Strawberry Shortcake on White Plate
Strawberry Shortcake Recipes
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipes
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Diabetic Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Canning Pie Filling, Cherry Pie
Canning Pie Filling