Front Loading Washer Reviews

I am looking for information on front loading washers and dryers.

Tony

Answers:

Whirlpool

I have a Whirlpool front loading washer and dryer duet sport model. I bought it about 3 weeks ago and they are fantastic. They use less water and has a rebate for energy. Whirlpool is rated #1. (01/24/2007)

By Joyce

Frigidaire

I've had a Frigidaire front loader for 6 months & I love it. It took a while to get used to since it used so little water & I couldn't imagine how the clothes got so clean. But they do! My elec. & water bills have gone down significantly, which is a major plus! Good luck. (01/24/2007)

By maryc

Kenmore

I purchased the Kenmore frontloader with stackable drier about 4 years ago. A year ago the pump went out of the washer and it was leaking underneath. Went back to Sears and they were very rude and of no help. They would not offer any compromise. Had the pump repaired and was told to repair the leak would be $400 more. Put a towel under it and replaced it often. Now a year later all the stabilizers are broken and will not repair. Am looking for something better. Wasted $1,000. Sears personel were very, very rude.(b)(/b) (02/14/2007)

By Rose

Kenmore

6 weeks ago I purchased the Kenmore HE4t front load washer. I am very disappointed. My main concern when looking to buy was noise. I was told I would not even know this machine was running. Wrong! It sounds like an airplane taking off in my laundry room and it vibrates the entire house.
Sears is not willing to except responsibility for a crumby appliance and told me I have a defective house. If you want to put up with the noise and vibration, it does a fabulous job washing clothes! (02/20/2007)

By alijo

Couple shopping for a front loading clothes washer in a department store.
Front Loading Washer Reviews
Front Loading Washer
Buying a Front Loading Washer With Reversible Door
Front Loading Washer
Dyeing Clothing in a Front Loading Washer
Front Loading Washer
Using a Front Loading Washer
Front Loading Washer
Front Loading Washer Not Spinning
🎄