Frosting Glass Blocks

Could someone help. I put rub-ons on a glass block and then sprayed it with Rustoleum Frost spray and it cracked and bubbled. Please help.

By Lisa from Canada

Answers:

Frosting Glass Blocks

My suggestion is to have the glass block inside for a day so the block won't be so cold. Secondly, always spray in a well ventilated area. I spray my blocks prior to adhering photos or decals. I have found that it takes several coats to get it to the "can't see through it" level. I would buy two or three kinds of spray. Some are better that others. Don't get in a hurry. Wear a mask when spraying. (01/12/2010)

By FirstLady

RE: Frosting Glass Blocks

Frosting Glass Blocks
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
A piece of carrot cake on plate with cream cheese frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes
🎉
🎄