Frosting Glass Blocks

Could someone help. I put rub-ons on a glass block and then sprayed it with Rustoleum Frost spray and it cracked and bubbled. Please help.

By Lisa from Canada

Frosting Glass Blocks

My suggestion is to have the glass block inside for a day so the block won't be so cold. Secondly, always spray in a well ventilated area. I spray my blocks prior to adhering photos or decals. I have found that it takes several coats to get it to the "can't see through it" level. I would buy two or three kinds of spray. Some are better that others. Don't get in a hurry. Wear a mask when spraying. (01/12/2010)

By FirstLady

RE: Frosting Glass Blocks

Frosting Glass Blocks
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
clear and one red glass blocks
Buying Glass Blocks for Crafting
A piece of carrot cake on plate with cream cheese frosting
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes