Frozen Fruit Salad
Great for a hot day.
- 3/4 cup chopped canned peaches
- 1/4 cup chopped canned apricots
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4-5 marshmallows, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Drain fruit well. Combine in bowl. Add pecans, confectioners' sugar, salt and marshmallows; mix well. Blend in mayonnaise and whipped cream gently. Spoon into molds. Freeze until serving time. Unmold onto lettuce-lined plates.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide