Frozen Fruit Salad
Great for a hot day.
- 3/4 cup chopped canned peaches
- 1/4 cup chopped canned apricots
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4-5 marshmallows, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
Drain fruit well. Combine in bowl. Add pecans, confectioners' sugar, salt and marshmallows; mix well. Blend in mayonnaise and whipped cream gently. Spoon into molds. Freeze until serving time. Unmold onto lettuce-lined plates.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 4:11:28 PM on 10.0.0.158 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us