Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

I have a new boyfriend and I am not sure what to get him for Christmas. We have not been dating long, so I do not want to spend a lot of money, but I want to get something he will like. Any ideas?

By Emily from KY

Answers:

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

The best way to a man's heart is though food! Cook him dinner. Show him you can be domestic!

You could also fill a stocking with all the things guys need, razors, socks, hair comb, gum, mints, candy, and a couple kids toys to show your fun!

Good luck! Boys are always hard to shop for. I got boxers and socks one year for my boyfriend (now husband) because they could always use those! (12/16/2009)

By MelissaF

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Buy a teddy bear from your nearest thrift shop or buy it brand new. Then, in the same thrift shop glide on over to the kids section. Pick out an outfit that will fit the teddy bear and match the personality of your lovely boyfriend. (12/18/2009)

By thriftergirl

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

How about a meal certificate. Where you buy his and he buys yours; cost of each can be no more then $15 a piece or any amount of money that you put on it.

Just remember your not the only one that is nervous about this he is too, so make the above suggestion to him. I am sure he will appreciate it a lot and you'll both have a nice time! (12/20/2009)

By Paula Jo Carr

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Even though you haven't been together long, you probably know where he likes to eat and where he buys his gas. Perhaps a gift card for one or the other, in an amount you can afford? (12/24/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄