Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have only been together about a month, but I've known him for awhile. I still can't seem to come up with a Christmas gift though. At least one that isn't expensive. I almost never have much money to spare and he has a job that pays good and lives in a decent appartment and everything. I really want get him something that he'll like, but I can't think of anything I can afford. Please help me.

By Jess from Naples, Italy (navy)

Answers:

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

You can make a print out of a nice gift card on the computer for a free in house massage and a dinner, it's you with a good meal, some vino and a cute outfit to give him the massage. Trust me this works. Also a free car wax with a girl in a bikini, and it's you! Trust me you won't be waxing for long.

Last year my fiancee and I made a deal for no expensive gifts, only 1 gift each and it had to be under $40.00. It turned out we themed it as a "Trailer Park X-mas". I got PJ's with flamingos on them from Wal-mart and he likes to bake so I got him a brownie making kit with Nascar paper plates to go with it. We had South Park on with a pink X-mas tree and cooked all day. Sounds silly, but it was fun and inexpensive.
Good luck! (10/27/2010)

By Nadine1077

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Buy him a magazine subscription, usually around $25. Make sure it's something he is interested in, but a bit different. Even if you break up he will have you for a year! (10/27/2010)

By Judy

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Burn a CD for him of music that you know he likes, think he'll like and some that has meaning for you and for him and for you as a couple. Your time and creativity are free, but worth so much more than anything purchased in a shop! (10/27/2010)

By sojournertam

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Give him the gift of yourself! Christmas doesn't have to mean spending money you don't have. Cook his favorite meal wearing something sexy. Get some wide ribbon and strategically wrap yourself in it with a big bow on top. Go to a health food store and get some base oil and an essential oil that smells good and add it to the warmed oil, light some candles, put on some soft music, give him a massage. If you don't know how, there are lots of books with pictures out there. Try Amazon! (10/27/2010)

By Ms Frugal

Frugal Christmas Gift for Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄