Fruit Salad With Honey-Lime Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups diced peeled cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced peeled honeydew melon
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 2 cups diced peeled cored pineapple
- 2 firm bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients; set aside. In a large bowl combine fruit. Pour dressing, to taste, over fruit. Toss gently to coat. Serve.
Note: To make ahead, prepare fruit and dressing.combine just before serving.
By Connie from Cotter, Arkansas
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 19, 2016 at 9:43:30 PM on 10.0.0.130 in 917 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us