Fruit Salad With Honey-Lime Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups diced peeled cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced peeled honeydew melon
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 2 cups diced peeled cored pineapple
- 2 firm bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients; set aside. In a large bowl combine fruit. Pour dressing, to taste, over fruit. Toss gently to coat. Serve.
Note: To make ahead, prepare fruit and dressing.combine just before serving.
By Connie from Cotter, Arkansas
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:48:06 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us