Fudge Crumbly

I made Jet Puff marshmallow fudge, but when I cut it, it crumbled. What did I do wrong?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You need to use a thermometer when you make fudge. Don't stir it too much, and don't cool in the refrigerator.

Could you have over cooked it? It will do this if it gets too hot or cooks too long.

I make very few deserts of any kind but anytime I have a problem with anything that I feel fails to deliver as promoted, I try to ask the parent company for an answer.

Here is a site for Kraft so maybe you could send them an email and they may be able to answer your question:

http://kraftfoo  app/contact/sa/1

Fudge squares piled on a wooden pizza spatula.
Preventing Crumbly Fudge
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesJanuary 6, 2017
Shortbread cookies.
Gluten Free Shortbread Recipes
Easy Fudge Recipes
Easy Fudge Recipes
Peanut butter fudge made with cake frosting and peanut butter.
Cake Frosting Fudge Recipes
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:14:29 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.