Furniture Polish for Removing Labels

I was looking for a easy way to remove the labels from glass jars. I started reading all the different solutions people had come up with, but I still wanted something easier. I was looking around my room and I saw my furniture polish sitting on top of my stereo. I grabbed it sprayed it on one of the jars and grabbed a flat screwdriver. It worked really good. Then I realized that if I just spray a coat of polish on the jar and let it sit for 10 minutes or maybe even five, the label and all the sticky glue comes right off with the wipe of a towel. What's even better is that I bought my furniture polish at the 99 cent store.

It really works!! Furniture Polish!! Yeah!!

Spaghetti Sauce Jar with Torn Label
Removing Labels from Glass Jars
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJune 18, 2015
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:15:18 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.