Fusing Glass Beads to a Wine Bottle Without a Kiln

How do I fuse glass "gems" (the glass pieces bought at craft centers that look like squished marbles) onto a glass wine bottle without using a kiln?
Sorry, no photo, I have not figured it out, nor found a resource.

By Colleen

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't think you can fuse them without a kiln, you can glue them though. Goop is one really good glue for this sort of thing. I glued a cup onto a saucer with it and it seems to be on there pretty good. Go to a craft store for it.

I agree with thriftyvicki that to truly fuse them, you'd need a kiln. An adhesive I'd recommend is E6000. That's some stout stuff! If you do a quick internet search, you should be able to find images so you know what you're looking for. It should be readily available at craft stores.

Craft Uses for Wine Bottles
Crafts Using Wine Bottles
Crafts Glass ArtJune 20, 2011
Photos of wine bottle lamps with decorations.
Making a Wine Bottle Lamp
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Three empty green wine bottles against white background
Empty Wine Bottle Gift Ideas
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 9:05:59 AM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.