GT Xpress 101 Reviews

Has anyone used an Xpress 101 - the one from the infomercial? I like the idea but wondering if it works the way it says it will and any general advice on it.

Thank you,
Mindy from Oregon

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

I have purchased and used one, and found it to be great for omelets, corn dogs, & individual cakes. My husband also mixed stuffing mix with soup & it was delicious. Just be sure to season it with oil or shortening before using.

By b_bragg

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

I purchased it. I love it for cooking chicken breasts, and it did pretty well with the canned cinnamon rolls. The only problem I have with it is food sticks to it. No matter what I sprayed or rubbed before cooking, food didn't come off easily. (12/01/2006)

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

I found that it cooked the "gamy" taste right out of venison. If you have time, a five minute soak in apple cider vinegar works wonders in cooking.

By Gunnar

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

I always hated cooking breakfast and would usually just eat a bowl of cereal. I now have protein-packed omelets for breakfast every day. (02/14/2008)

By GT Xpress Cooker

More recipes for GT Xpress 101

Check out this recipe site for the GT Xpress 101:

I have a GT Xpress also, but the original one. Love it. I do not really find that food sticks to it. I spray cooking spray when I cook eggs to ensure they will pop right out. I keep mine on the counter and use it almost every day.

By Chef Mc Yogurt

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

The coating peels off the inside of the GT Xpress 101 after about 18 uses, contaminating your food, and making the product useless thereafter. This is one drawback in addition to the ridiculous shipping expense, otherwise good for short-time use. (09/13/2008)

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

It is great, but buy it at a store if you're worried about shipping.

By Jordan

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

We didn't buy the GT express 101 but we did purchase an omelet maker from Walgreen's. It works just as well because the GT express is a "clone" of the omelet maker. You can find a lot of recipes online if you google gt express 101 recipes and we love it. We have made omelets, pizza, burritos, and cakes. It works great and it cost half as much as the regular price (we got it for ten dollars). We also didn't have to worry about shipping or giving out our credit card number over the phone. It works great. Hope this helps.

By becky

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

I bought ours at Walgreen's and didn't have to deal with the high pressure sales from their 800 number. I use the GT Xpress101 all the time. I just got done making a grilled cheese sandwich with tomatoes and onions for lunch. I have not had the problem of the Teflon coating peeling off. I also do not have a problem with food sticking, and it really does clean up quickly. I frequently experiment with different kinds of foods and recipes. Everything comes out perfectly. (02/28/2009)

By Mike

GT Xpress 101 Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Cruella De Vil Costume
Xpress Redi Set Go
GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker Recipes