GT Xpress 101 Reviews

Has anyone tried the Xpress 101 grill? If you did, did you like it? It looks pretty cool on TV, but you know how that can go. Thank you.

Karen from Charleston, SC

Answers:

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

We bought ours at Target after reading some reviews on other sites. I used it to "bake" cinnamon rolls (frozen and tubed), omelets, and stuffed biscuits. It works great, and fits next to the toaster which helps, because we have little counter top space. We haven't fixed actual meals with it as there was no need to. (04/26/2009)

By ScottishYankee

GT Xpress 101 Reviews

I agree. Walgreens omelet maker is $9.99 and better made. The coating on the GT Express tends to come off. I do not think the omelets are as good as those made the usual method. They taste kind of like microwave omelets: a bit dry and spongy around the edges, but moist in the center. Still pretty tasty, but not great. I also think most of the GT Express recipes can be done better on different equipment, especially meat recipes since the pockets don't drain off fat like the George Foreman Grill.

I was intrigued by the stuffed soup and tried it, exactly as shown on TV. It was mediocre. Stuffing just tastes better if you saute chopped veggies and add chicken broth. So to sum up, this appliance works, I just don't think it is necessary. If you want to make a fast little cake for one you can use the microwave. If you are cooking meat, the Foreman grill. A fry pan is also better, in my opinion. (06/07/2009)

By SusannL

GT Xpress 101 Reviews
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Cruella De Vil Costume
Xpress Redi Set Go
GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker Recipes
🎉
🎄