Garden: Clematis

Garden: Clematis
Clematis

Don't be afraid to try Clematis. I didn't have to do much other than fertilize once in a while. This was in semi-shade and moist ground. Enjoy

By Joan from Union, KY

Answers:

Garden: Clematis

I have a clematis that is on a trellis that backs up to our deck. This is one of the most hardiest plants I have every seen. As a matter of fact, it can be too hardy. Make sure you keep it under control or it will take over everything. The most wonderful thing about my clematis is the birds love nesting in it! (01/19/2009)

By DEBRADJ.

Garden: Clematis

Looks so inviting! (01/19/2009)

By kimhis

Garden: Clematis

What a beautiful plant. I planted 2 of these plants last year- 1 did fairly well and 1 not so well. I am hoping this year is better. Did your clematis take long to look this good? (01/22/2009)

By ms. Carmen

Garden: Clematis

That spot just hollers, come sit a spell! Beautiful! (01/22/2009)

By Jawga

Purple Clematis
Growing Clematis
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Purple Clematis growing on a lattice fence
Growing Clematis From Cuttings
Large Purple Clematis Flower
Pruning a Clematis
Clematis
Clematis Not Blooming
🎉
🎄