Garden: Colorful Daffodils

Garden: Colorful Daffodils

Bring a ray of sunshine of the Springtime into your home with daffodils. I filled a pretty blue/yellow pitcher with water and put a few drops of blue food color into the water. I dded the yellow daffodils with a sprig of azalea greenery and it brightened up my dining room table with a blue tablecloth and blue napkins on it.

The pitcher of daffodils sit on a blue round tray which also has a ceramic yellow bird, a small tea pot in the shape of a artichoke with a small bird on the top. The brightness of the yellow daffodils reminds me of the spring breezes and the anticipation of the trees budding out and the beginning of the flowers and God's creation to reveal itself to the yard!

By Jose from Collierville, TN

Garden: Daffodils
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Yellow and Orange Daffodils
Growing Daffodils
Buying Daffodil Bulbs
Rice paper butterfly on small pink flowers
Making a Butterfly Garden