Garden: Daffodils

I am known in my family as the "plant killer." I am unable to keep plants alive or grow outside. It's like I'm cursed. However, when I do get something growing, I'm awfully proud.

A quick story about these flowers. I bought bulbs but forgot about them. I think they were a year or two old. I found them in my garage all old and even molding! I said what the heck! Instead of tossing them out, I dug up a space in front of my home that looked really bare and stuck them in the dirt.

This is what became of them! What a surprise! Every year now they come up like a surprise and I remember that story over and over again. Each year the flowers come up looking prettier and larger than the year before.

By Lori from Oswego, IL

Garden: Daffodils

Garden: Daffodils
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Yellow and Orange Daffodils
Growing Daffodils
Buying Daffodil Bulbs
Rice paper butterfly on small pink flowers
Making a Butterfly Garden