Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea
Endless Summer Hydrangea

Don't it make my brown eyes blue! I love this plant. It blooms on old or new wood which is important for us in zone 5 or less. This is called an Endless Summer Hydrangea.

By Elaine from Iowa

Answers:

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

I have one of these plants too and love it but mine blooms in pink. I wish I knew what to add to the soil to make it blue. (07/17/2008)

By rascal_50

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

That is truly beautiful! I know you get a great deal of enjoyment looking at it. Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you. (07/18/2008)

By tedsmom

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

Ooh, so blue! Very nice. Are they on the east or north side of your building? (07/18/2008)

By kimhis

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea

My parents in Kentucky has one of these plants. It's blooms are white. When I was a child, my Mamaw and Papaw's next door neighbors had one of these plants (that I treasured). It's blooms were a gorgeous bluish lavender. This was also, in Kentucky. (07/19/2008)

By badwater

Garden: Endless Summer Hydrangea
Deadheading a Hydrangea
Deadheading a Hydrangea
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
COntractor standing outside a home that is under construction.
Hiring a Good Contractor
Cold frame and glass cloches for plant protection.
Preparing Your Garden for Winter
🎄
🍂