Garden Fountain Photos

Category Garden
clay pot fountain
An outside water feature can be a wonderful focal point with pleasant sounds, and be inviting to feathered friends. This page contains garden fountain photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Once I got my fountain ready for summer, I added just a couple of cut flowers from my garden into the water for some color. I took this picture and could not believe how wonderful it looked. I am planning on framing it for the house.

By Ida MC from Toledo, Ohio

Flowers in Fountain

Comment Like this photo? 5

My favorite place to be is in my sister's garden at her house in Lodi, California. She is an amazing gardener, and has worked very hard creating her raised beds surrounding her beautiful fountain, with brick and gravel walkways. The fountain is illuminated from the bottom, so when it is running, the water sparkles and shimmers in the lights. She always plants something new, sometimes vegetables in one, assorted flowers in another.

She has a wooden arch over the gate on one side which is covered in honeysuckle. Past the picket fence is a big built in pool, and there is nothing better than to float in the pool in the evening watching the hummingbirds flit from flower to flower and see the dragonflies swoop down on the fountain and pool. Floating in the pool at dusk, listening to the fountain, catching the scent of the flowers on the breeze, is truly my 'happy place'!

By Kathy

fountain

Comment Like this photo? 2

I don't have a garden so I am very jealous of my friend who has a gorgeous garden with this lovely lion fountain in it. Doesn't it look inviting?

By Monique from Somerset, UK., Weston-super-Mare

Comment Like this photo? 3

I have wanted a "water feature" for our courtyard ever since we bought this house, seven years ago. For our anniversary this month, my husband did all this! Isn't that romantic?

By Painterlee from Indialantic, FL

Small patio fountain

Comment Like this photo? 1

Everything from chipmunks, birds and next doors Dalmation enjoy a refreshing drink from our backyard fountain. I rinse it out every morning and clean it throughly weekly or as needed.

I shaped/pruned the butterfly bush to partially surround the fountain. Impatiens surround the base of the fountain. A solar spot light gently illuminates it at night, making it look spectacular day and night.

By Mary Lou from Abingdon, MD

Backyard "Drinking" Fountain

Comment Like this photo? Yes

As the water trickles down the fountain, only a steady stream still remains as it reaches the bottom platform. This picture was shot with shallow aperture, and fast shutter speed.

By Randa W.

fountain

Comment Like this photo? 1

Here is a pic of my granddaughter (Dani), standing by the water fountain I got for Mother's day...

Dani and Water Fountain

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes