Garden: Growing Garlic In A Small Space

Garden: Growing Garlic In A Small Space
Growing Garlic In A Small Space

This raised bed is 4x4 feet. The larger ones on the front left are elephant garlic, the rest is regular everyday garlic. I have been growing it for about 5 years now. A little bit of cilantro is growing in between.

By Melmar from Lincoln Park, MI

Answers:

Garden: Growing Garlic In A Small Space

Gee, what a small world....I am from Ecorse, MI - now living in Oklahoma tho. Was nice to see your address and suggestion... (12/04/2008)

By saintjodi

Garden: Growing Garlic In A Small Space

Did you know that you can snip the little scapes from the top of your garlic plants while they are young & tender? Delish in salads & stir fries. (12/04/2008)

By tootic

Garden: Growing Garlic In A Small Space

I have sipped my tops before, then I throw them in the freezer and use them in cooking when I need some extra veggies in the pot. (12/05/2008)

By melmarr

RE: Garden: Growing Garlic In A Small Space

Garden: Growing Garlic In A Small Space

How do you make this raised garden? Does it have a bottom or is this just 4 sides sitting on the ground and filled with dirt? (02/21/2009)

By TXBetty

Hanging tomato planter.
Growing Food in a Small Space
Garlic Salt
Homemade Garlic Salt Recipes
Making Garlic Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
🎉
🎄