Garden: Magnolia Blossom

Our oldest daughter usually has a photo to share with me every morning by email, and most often, the photos are of my granddoggie Sadie Belle or their garden. I opened her Happy Mother's Day email to find this photo and the message, "I wish I could be giving this to you in person, Mom. Have a wonderful day. We love you."

Needless to say, I shed a few tears, but thoroughly enjoyed seeing this beautiful magnolia blossom. They have 3 magnolia trees which are just laden with blossoms this year. They are one of my favorite fragrances, along with orange blossoms and gardenias.

I hope every one of you out there had a memorable day too. Making memories is at the top of the list of things to do for every family, or should be. Sharing them with others is second on my list.

Source: Our oldest daughter in north Florida

By Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Garden: Magnolia Blossom

Garden: Magnolia Blossom

So perfect. Looks almost like wax. Thanks for sharing the photo and the sweet story. You are a lucky lady.

By MisMachado

Garden: Magnolia Blossom

What a beautiful flower and story. She is a lucky mother. (05/29/2010)

By suziq9

Pink flower
Garden: Magnolia Blossom
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Magnolia trees with pink blossoms.
Growing Magnolia Trees
Umbrella Tree
Growing an Umbrella Tree (Magnolia tripetala)
Tomatoes growing with blossom end rot.
Blossom End Rot on Vegetables