Garden: Peony Photos

Garden: Peony Photos

My passion is gardening and one of my many favorites are the Peonies. This Peony is ready to burst into glorious bloom! And the fragrance fills the air, how serene.

Don't be afraid to divide these beauties. I've done it with a shovel in the fall or early spring. It might sound harsh, but I just put the shovel where I want to divide, leaving at least 6 sprouts, and shove the shovel straight down.

Then dig around the perimeter, about 8 inches deep. Loosen from the existing plant and transplant to another sunny location. They won't put on a great display the 1st year, but your patience will be rewarded!

By Deb H. from East Brunswick, NJ

Answers:

Garden: Peony Photos

These are beautiful pictures. We have a couple of peonies in our garden and love them. Thanks for the idea about dividing them. We may try that this fall. (04/24/2009)

By Happy05

Pink peony.
Garden: Peony
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Rice paper butterfly on small pink flowers
Making a Butterfly Garden
old photo
Determining the Value of Historic Photos
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
🎉
🎄