Garden: Roses

When you run out of ground to plant, there's only one way to grow! UP! I love roses and so wanted pink ones that trailed, so my dearest hubby made it happen. Roses in the air! The roses are trained to grow up and around the large posts set into the ground and then grow along the chain links set between the posts. The effect is magnificent! Not only do I get to enjoy them outside, I can see them from the windows of our home as do our neighbors!

By Linda from Northeast AL

Garden: Roses

Garden: Roses

Beautiful, great idea, your husband and you are so smart. (04/26/2010)

By jamish

Garden: Roses

Just beautiful. I like this with Morning Glories and Moon Flowers. Thanks for sharing. (04/27/2010)

By keeper60

Garden: Roses

Thank you both so much! I grow my moonflowers on an arbor bench on my back patio and they, also, are just glorious! One of the best things about gardening is sharing, and I'm so happy you've enjoyed my photo. (04/27/2010)

By Honeylee

Closeup of several roses in bloom.
Garden: Roses
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 15, 2016 at 6:20:19 PM on in 906 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.