Garden: Sunflower

I have always enjoyed taking pictures of all the various wildflowers you can find on our property. I was out taking pictures, and my husband mentioned this sunflower growing up by the side of the house. I just love this picture.

By Lisa from Soldiers Grove, WI

Garden: Sunflower

I love flowers. There are so many different varities its endless. They are beautiful in color and fragrant. I actually went on web site to learn how to make paper flowers, you should have seen the drove of sites. I printed quite a few and and now looking forward to making some. Of course none are are good as the real thing but this are beautiful just the same. (06/12/2008)

By Louise

Garden: Sunflower

That is a beautiful shot! You are quite a good photographer. I grew up with wild sunflowers, so I can appreciate their beauty, also. Thanks for sharing this with us and God bless you. (06/14/2008)

By tedsmom

Garden: Sunflower

I LOVE sunflowers. Thanx for sharing this. dru (06/15/2008)

By druidana

sunflower and blue sky
Sunflower Information and Photos
Bird Eating from Bird Feeder
Keeping The Ground Under a Bird Feeder Clean
sunflower oil and seeds
Uses for Sunflower Oil
Bouquet of sunflowers.
Making a Sunflower Wedding Bouquet
Harvesting Sunflower Seeds