William Baffin Climbing Rose

This climbing rose is a "William Baffin" Canadian Explorer rose. This rose is hardy way up to Canada so all you in zones 5, 4 and 3 can grow these successfully. This is the 4th year for my climber. I never had to cover it in the winter. It is climbing on a split rail fence. Isn't it a beaut?

Source: From my own backyard.

By Laniegirl from Iowa

Garden: William Baffin Climbing Rose

I wonder if this would grow in coastal Georgia? We get awful hot here in the summer. What do you think? That's a gorgeous rose! (07/02/2009)

By Knittnfool

Garden: William Baffin Climbing Rose

Hmm, I don't know for sure. What zone is Georgia? It is raised mainly for the northern states I think but there are climbing roses you can grow there that we cannot here. I would ask at a nursery. (07/02/2009)

By Laniegirl

White Climbing Roses
Growing Climbing Roses
Red Climbing Roses
Transplanting a Climbing Rose Plant
ripening rose hips
Health Benefits of Rose Hips
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Dark pink and red sweet William.
Growing Sweet William