Garlic Lime Chicken

Ingredients

• 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 c.fresh lime juice (I use the bottled)
  • 1 T Worcestershire sauce
  • Ad
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced (I use the minced in a jar. Not dry)
  • 3/4 tsp. dry mustard
  • 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp. chili powder

Directions

Preheat grill. Mix all ingredients except the chicken in a plastic or glass bowl. Wash and pat dry the chicken. Add chicken to the marinade. Cover and place in refrigerator of 1 hour. Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade). Grill on high about 8 minutes per side until juices run clear. This can be served as is or cut up and used for fajitas.

HINT: I usually mix the marinade in a one gallon size plastic bag and add the meat. That way I don't have an extra bowl to wash. If you want some marinade for brushing while grilling, save some before you add the meat. I use this marinade for porK and beef too. It is by far the best I have ever tasted.

By Ardelle from Richfield, MN

Tried this tonight. Yum! I used chicken tenders and an iron skillet (covered part of the time). Would have liked to grill or broil, but have an old stove with the broiler on the bottom--so it never gets used. Husband had seconds, so will certainly cook this again. Side dish was ratatouillle.

Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryApril 4, 2007
Slice of Key Lime Pie on Blue Plate with Fork
Key Lime Pie Recipes
Using Lime Leaves
Using Lime Leaves
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎄