Getting Hair Back to Natural Color After Coloring

I had black hair last week. My natural hair color is white. I have used Nirvel Color Out like 15 times and my hair within a week has become orange and my roots are platinum blonde.

I have tried to use a lighter hair dye to dye my hair and camouflage the orange like Igoria Royal E-0 with a 9% vol and the color is getting darker like a chocolate brown! I have also tried to lighten it with a bleaching powder and 9%. I let it sit on my hair for about 20-30 minutes and it got darker too. I'm desperate, I don't know what to do to lighten my hair from orange to blond. Maybe lift it 2-3 tones so they match my roots better. The color I want to end up is light grey to match my natural white roots better. Please help!

Answers

Would you consider going a bit wild and trendy for a while (if you're not already) I thought maybe you could go for stripes during the transition from one colour to another while your natural colour grows out. So I had a look through google images to see if I could find something along those lines and found this

http://2.bp.blo … 76d1c4d9707e.jpg

Of course you could use more muted colours if that's more your style, and I think the effect is lovely and would look good at any age and any length of hair.

You could also if you are brave enough, have all your hair shaved off for a cancer charity (!) and start again

There is a product at WalMart, and other stores, probably, called COLOR OOPS - while it won't restore your color, it will take the color you didn't like out a lot. The dye I used recently came out way, way dark, and I thought of using a lighter color but came across COLOR OOPS - loved it! Left my hair a nice shade & nice feel. Gave me time to grow out back to natural color. It also allows you to use another color immediately, if you want. Awesome product! And cheap, under $10 here in NH.

thank you for your ideas Shirley!

thank you for your idea Bonnie! i live in Greece though and this products doesn't exist here unfortunately. I will go and ask a local beauty shop where they might have something similar.