Getting Hair Dye Off of Skin

How do you get hair dye off your skin?

By Brittany from GA

Answers:

Getting Hair Dye Off of Skin

My mom always told me to put ash on it and it seemed to help a lot on me, also nail polish remover helps too. (10/05/2010)

By tia_lisa_07

Getting Hair Dye Off of Skin

Get some cotton balls and some hydrogen peroxide. That has always worked for me. It doesn't take much. (10/07/2010)

By duckie-do

Getting Hair Dye Off of Skin

Please never use chlorine bleach! You can try using non chlorine bleach or, better yet, get 40 volume peroxide from your local beauty supply to remove hair color from skin. Having been a hairstylist for 35 years I can assure you that 40 volume peroxide will remove most, if not all, of the color stain and since it is not chlorine based (it's oxygen based) it is safe.

Chlorine is defined by the EPA as a pesticide, whose sole purpose is to kill living organisms, and that the chlorine problem is similar to that of air pollution. Breast cancer, which now effects one in every eight women in North America, has recently been linked to the accumulation of chlorine compounds in the breast tissue.

Two thirds of our harmful exposure to chlorine is due to inhalation and skin absorption.

Chlorine vapors are known to be a strong irritant to the sensitive tissue and bronchial passages inside our lungs and was used as a chemical weapon (Mustard Gas) in World War I. The inhalation of chlorine is a suspected cause of asthma and bronchitis, especially in children, which has increased 300% in the last two decades.
(11/21/2010)

By Deeli

Getting Hair Dye Off Skin
Getting Hair Dye Off Skin
Keeping Hair Dye Off Skin
Keeping Hair Dye Off Your Skin
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎉
🎄