Getting Rid Of Trumpet Vines

Getting Rid Of Trumpet Vines
Yellow Trumpet Vine

How can I get rid of trumpet vine? It is taking over everything.

Hardiness Zone: 7b

Ann from Smyrna, GA

Answers:

Getting Rid Of Trumpet Vines

You can cut the stems back to about 2 feet. Put some concentrated Round-up in a Ziploc freezer bag and put the cut end of the stem into the liquid. As the days get hot and the plant gets thirsty, the Roundup is absorbed into the plant. It takes awhile, but this even works for sticker bushes. (09/17/2007)

By lindajeang

Getting Rid Of Trumpet Vines

That's a mandevilla. I am so happy that I got a mandevilla bloom inside the house in the winter, late February. I am zone 5. These indoor blooms are a treat for me.

To get rid of all vines, flowers, weeds, etc., without using harmful chemicals, just cover with old carpet or cardboard or anything heavy that blocks the sun. It will kill it safely without adding toxins to the earth. (02/22/2009)

By OhioGirl

RE: Getting Rid Of Trumpet Vines

Getting Rid Of Trumpet Vines
supporting cucumbers
Supporting Cucumber Vines
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
Trumpet Vine Seed Pods
Starting a Trumpet Vine From Seed Pods
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 1:14:03 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.