Getting Rid of Ants in Potted Plants

I have ants in my house plants that I keep outside during the summer months. Is there a safe way (no chemicals) that I can use or make up to get rid of them before bring the plants in for the winter?

By Tamij from Colonial Beach, VA

Getting Rid of Ants in Potted Plants

My sister-in-law had a big ant bed in her potted plants and my father-in-law told her to use boric acid. It worked very well. The plants started growing like they were fed plant food. You can get it in grocery stores, where the suds and laundry products are.

By kffrmw88

Getting Rid of Ants in Potted Plants

Spray them with a nozzle, not too high, until the plants are washed off. (10/06/2009)

ants on a plant leaf
Getting Rid of Ants in Houseplants
Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
Ant on a leaf.
Getting Rid of Ants in Outdoor Potted Plants
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 4:26:31 AM on in 903 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.