Getting Rid of Bed Bugs

I need information on fighting bed bugs in my apartment in Los Angeles.

By Rae Ann from Los Angeles, CA

Getting Rid of Bed Bugs

Kerosene is the best answer outside of getting a new mattress. Kerosene is what they used in the old days also. Beds were made from straw, feathers and anything that would make a soft bed. This attracted bugs over time too. Kerosene evaporates. Leave windows open. You can also clean other surfaces with diluted kerosene in the bedroom to make double sure the critters don't want to be there. (01/22/2010)

By Carly34

Getting Rid of Bed Bugs

I have never had bedbugs, but I heard that you have to have an exterminator to get rid of them and there is nothing in the stores you can buy to get rid of them. (01/25/2010)

By sickandsexy

Getting Rid of Bed Bugs, A bed bug on a blanket
Getting Rid of Bed Bugs
Bed bug next to grains of rice.
Preventing Bed Bugs From Moving With You
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car