Getting Rid of Bishop's Weed

What is the best way to get rid of bishop's weed? It is starting to invade my garden from my neighbor's yard. I'm thinking it's by seed propagation.

By Roseann K

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Oh dear, good luck with this little beast! According to the link (and the many others I found when I Googled), this is one of the most persistent and hated garden weeds known to man.

http://www.gard  of-bishops-weed/

Home and Garden Gardening WeedsAugust 2, 2011
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
Medicago lupulina (Black medick)
Getting Rid of Black Medic Weed
Propane Weed Burner
Making a Propane Weed Burner
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:08:22 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.