Getting Rid of Chipmunks

We think at least one or more chipmunks have found their way into our house. We have seen tracks that look like mouse tracks so we put out D-Con. It has gone untouched, so someone said maybe it is chipmunks. Does anyone know any way to get rid of them?

By ame8736 from WI

Answers:

Getting Rid of Chipmunks

You didn't say if you wanted them dead or alive, but I'm assuming since you used D-con dead is o.k. My suggestion would be a cat. If you don't have one maybe you could rescue one from a shelter or borrow one from a neighbor or family member. I wish I lived closer, I have many I could give you but don't have any chipmunks, lol! (08/06/2009)

By skb123

Getting Rid of Chipmunks

I assume they are in the attic of your home. If so, go to an old fashioned feed and seed store and buy a small vial of fox urine. You may want to call ahead to make sure they stock it.

Dab a little bit on cotton balls and place them in the attic near the tracks. Squirrels and chipmunks will go away because they smell a fox. (08/06/2009)

By txcatlover

Getting Rid of Chipmunks

Set up a cage with peanut butter. (08/10/2009)

By lilc800

Getting Rid of Chipmunks
Getting Rid of Chipmunks
A chipmunk sitting on a brand.
Keeping Chipmunks Out of a Garden
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
🎉
🎄