Getting Rid of Creeping Charlie

What is the best way to get rid of creeping charlie?

Hardiness Zone: 4b

By Sue from Andover, MN

Getting Rid of Creeping Charlie

I found the only thing that works (and the extension service says the same thing) is something with Triclopyr or 24D in it. I used a product called Pasture Pro. My son bought it at a farm supply store. Ortho Weed B Gon will work, also. I sprayed last fall twice and still have to do it this spring again. It says to wait till it gets done flowering. It got rid of 2/3 of it last fall and am hoping a couple more applications will control it. Here is a good site to go to where they discuss it. I would, however, stay away from the borax if someone suggests that. You will see why after reading on this site.

By Laniegirl

Getting Rid of Creeping Charlie

I think I have found something to get rid of creeping charlie. Check out my site.

Ad (05/27/2010)

By 1Scotty5

Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Sanvitalia (Creeping Zinnia)
Growing Sanvitalia (Creeping Zinnia)