Getting Rid of Crickets

How can I get rid of annoying crickets? I have one somewhere in my home and cannot find it and it is extremely loud, or seems to be when I get up early in the morning and the place is quiet. Any and all advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

jmz2005 from Illinois (8/21/2006)

Answers:

Getting Rid of Crickets

When you find him, box him up and send him to me. We're out in the country and love to hear the crickets and toads. (08/22/2006)

By Maudie

Getting Rid of Crickets

We always let the cats find them for us if they get in. My husband won't go to sleep if it is in the house he becomes a madman and hunts it down. I mean appliances are moved and everything. He hates them.

Good luck on finding the little critter.

Laura (08/23/2006)

By caraing

Getting Rid of Crickets

I mixed mollasses with water and for some reason the crickets are attracted to it. I set it out one night and in the morning there must have been about 10 in that jar! Try it! (08/23/2006)

By Christina

Getting Rid of Crickets

Get a little chameleon or other lizard, and let him loose in the house. He'll find and devour it in no time! (08/24/2006)

By nicole

Getting Rid of Crickets
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Cricket on white
Getting Rid of Crickets in the House
Woman Showing Cricket to Children
Crickets as Pets
Cricket on a leaf.
Getting Rid of Crickets Outside
🎉
🎄