Getting Rid of Dog Urine Odor From Microfiber Couch

I have a lovely little chihuahua who has peed on more than one occasion on my microfiber furniture. I have cleaned it up and there are no stains, but I still have an odor problem. Any ideas to get the urine odor out?

Becki from Dallas, TX

Answers:

Nature's Miracle, it's an active enzyme cleaner. I would test it in an inconspicuous place first. But I've been using it for yrs. on my carpet. It's designed for anything, including clothing. I get it locally but I know you can get it online too. (09/15/2007)

By Me

Hi Becki, go to your local feed store to get a syringe and needle (yes, you can buy one). Use it to inject pet odor neutralizer (same as for carpet shampooing) into the cushions. Hope this helps, I'm sure it will! (09/16/2007)

By kimhis

How do you get rid of the dog urine smell from the cushions inside of the cushion covers? My cocker spaniel dog peed on my microfiber love seat cushions. What is the best way to get the dog urine smell out of my cushions on the inside of my love seat, which is microfiber? (06/13/2008)

By Felicia

Use Zorbx. They sell it at Lowe's and Home Depot. It works great and the smell disappears. (08/26/2008)

By jenn

I have a red microfiber couch and my maltese-poodle (whom I am very angry with as I write this) has decided he wants to pee in only one spot on the couch. I'm afraid that the odor neutralizer will fade the couch color. Does anyone recommend a product in particular for red microfiber couches? (09/04/2008)

By Jovi

red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
A cat sitting on a couch.
Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
🎄
🍂