Getting Rid of Fleas

How do you get rid of fleas. We have sprayed several times, but when the weather warms up they appear again. Is there a cure?

By Bobbi from Fayetteville, NC

Answers:

Getting Rid of Fleas

I was told that adding chopped garlic to your pet's food helps discourage fleas. (02/16/2010)

By Lucy

Getting Rid of Fleas

I vacuumed the house everyday for a week to get rid of the fleas and their eggs in the carpet. Be sure to move all the furniture out when you vacuum so that all the carpet is accessed. You'll also need to use a flea treatment on your pet to stop reinfestation. I've found the "drop on the back of the neck each month varieties" are great. Mine stops worms and other parasites, too. (02/17/2010)

By debera

Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
kitten with fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas on Kittens
On the beach scratching fleas.
Getting Rid of Sand Fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎉
🎄