FleasPest Control

Getting Rid of Fleas

We have had fleas this summer for the first time. I have been treating my cats for 3-4 months, but they still have fleas. I have used a few different kinds of drops on the cats. We are now getting them on us and all over the house. I have been using diatomaceous earth on the carpets and dusting the cats with it and dusting the yard, but we still have fleas! We have been using apple cider vinegar and Dawn dish soap and still have fleas. I have bombed the house and we still have fleas. I feel like we have done everything and nothing has helped! Please any suggestions. I am so itchy. Please help.

Don't waste your money on expensive bombs. Salt sprinkles on your floors, esp' carpeting, will kill them in about 12 hours. Here is a link.

Brewers Yeast is a great way to keep your cats and dogs flea free. The yeast makes the blood taste funny so they don't stay. You can get it at Walmart for about 3.42 for 100 tablets.

You can also put a pie tin of warm water with a few drops of liquid dish soap in it to break up the surface adhesion under a heat lamp or even a regular lamp. They love the water and will jump in and drown.

I hope these help. PBP