Getting Rid of Gnats on Houseplants

I have gnats on my indoor ivy and have been spraying it with insecticidal soap, but I found one on the top of my coffeemaker. Is there any homemade ways to get rid of the darn things?

By Holly from Lancaster, Wi

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Are you absolutely sure the gnats are from the plant? Sometimes what looks like fungus gnats come in through the drains, not the plants.

Gnats on Houseplants
Home and Garden Pest Control GnatsJuly 29, 2011
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
woman caring for a peace plant
Getting Rid of Fungus Gnats
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 23, 2017 at 2:30:15 PM on 10.0.2.183 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.