Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

How do I get rid of scars on my legs from flea and mosquito bites?

By gobertgirl from Eunice, LA

Answers:

Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

Buy vitamin E gel capsules and poke one with a clean pin or needle. Squeese out amount needed onto the bites and leave on overnight. It may take a few days, but this should help your scars. (05/29/2009)

By Dibbs

Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

Try Mederma or cocoa butter. Palmer makes cocoa butter with vitamin E in it. (06/02/2009)

By cstrouse

Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

Vitamin E is a good idea, bit if that doesn't work you should try fade cream. It used Palmer's fade cream for the acne scars on my face and it worked really well. I got it from Wal-Mart, I don't remember the exact price but I know it was less than $10. Hope this helps. (06/02/2009)

By princess_kiki_84

Large Scar
Reducing Scar Discoloration
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Insect
What is This Insect?
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Bug Bites
Getting Rid of Invisible Biting Bugs
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 9:27:35 AM on 10.0.1.246 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.