Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

How do I get rid of scars on my legs from flea and mosquito bites?

By gobertgirl from Eunice, LA

Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

Buy vitamin E gel capsules and poke one with a clean pin or needle. Squeese out amount needed onto the bites and leave on overnight. It may take a few days, but this should help your scars. (05/29/2009)

By Dibbs

Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

Try Mederma or cocoa butter. Palmer makes cocoa butter with vitamin E in it. (06/02/2009)

By cstrouse

Getting Rid of Insect Bite Scars

Vitamin E is a good idea, bit if that doesn't work you should try fade cream. It used Palmer's fade cream for the acne scars on my face and it worked really well. I got it from Wal-Mart, I don't remember the exact price but I know it was less than $10. Hope this helps. (06/02/2009)

By princess_kiki_84

Large Scar
Reducing Scar Discoloration
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
Lemon Juice for Acne Scars
What is This Insect?
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies