Getting Rid of Invisible Biting Bugs

I am having the same exact problem as one of the other people on here the only thing is there are no pets at all. I go spend time with my boyfriend on a regular basis and in the beginning it was all good, up until maybe like June, maybe before. Then I started getting bitten up by something in his bed and he was not touched.

Well he moved from the place he was and I thought that would help, but no this weekend it happened again and it seems worse now. He still is not getting bitten at all. I can't sleep because I'm up scratching and rubbing myself down with alcohol to ease the itching. We searched everywhere even with a flashlight and don't see anything, but we see the bumps on me from whatever is biting me. He wants to stop this, but does not know what to do. I can't keep going over there and getting bitten up. Please help us.

Answers

You should really make sure that your boyfriend does not have bed bugs!!!! These are difficult to see during the day, but the way you can tell if you have them is to look on the underside of the mattress or the stitching of your pillows. If you see a lot of sediment, dirt, and stuff that looks like bug excrement or eggs, chances are, you have bedbugs. It is strange that it would only bite you and not him, but before looking at any other solution, make sure you do not have a terrible bed bug infestation.