Getting Rid of Ladybugs

How do you get rid of ladybugs?

By Granny

Answers:

Getting Rid of Ladybugs

There is not a lot you can do for them at this time due to the fact that they got into the attic and walls before winter hit to wait out the cold, but due to the warmth of the home have stayed active and finding their way inside. You may have the attic treated professionally but this can be hit or miss. Placing a residual insecticide in the window sill will kill them as they accumulate. If you use the hose extension of the vacuum, secure an old stocking with tape or a rubber band so it can act as a filter to keep the insects from the interior of the vacuum and leaving their stink behind.

By larflu

Getting Rid of Ladybugs

I don't know how many ladybugs you are talking about in your house but we get them every late fall and all winter in our home. The odd one or two will show up every week but I just let them go their way and I imagine they eventually die, but I don't see them again after a while. I have never noticed an odor from them either. If there are a lot, vacuum and shake bag outside. They are harmless as far as I am concerned. (01/29/2010)

By Indianone

Getting Rid of Lady Bugs
Getting Rid of Lady Bugs
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Asian Beetles
Getting Rid of Asian Beetles
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
🎄