Getting Rid of Mice

How do I get rid of mice in an old house?

By Sellington

Answers:

Getting Rid of Mice

The mice will leave when the food source leaves. Scour the house for any leftover goodies hiding from previous tenants. If you live on a working farm, the mice will come in anyway as they are being fed outside. In this case I would turn to traps. (01/12/2010)

By caninecodependent

Getting Rid of Mice

Get a couple of cats.

GG Vi (01/15/2010)

By Great Granny Vi

Getting Rid of Mice

My mother, who lived in OK at the time, had a horrible problem with mice. I went to stay with her one summer, to help get her diabetes under control and was able to get rid of the mice by buying big plastic boxes with lids from Walmart and stored all boxed and bagged food in them. Left only canned and bottled food on shelves. Once the food sources were gone, the mice left! (01/15/2010)

By Kathryen

Getting Rid of Mice

My indoor kitties did not get rid of the field mice. I did with sealing the area where they gained entrance into my home with steel wool. Problem solved. I think it is wrong to "get a cat" to deter mice. No animal shelter would adopt one out for that reason. (01/17/2010)

By ILuvDobes

mouse in the kitchen
Getting Rid of Mice
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
mouse peeking out of a hole in a loaf of bread
Getting Rid of Mice Without Killing Them
Black mouse on brown burlap bag
Getting Rid of Mice Naturally
Peppermint Oil
Using Peppermint Oil for Mice Control
🎄