Getting Rid of Mice

How do you keep mice out of drawers?

By Andy from NYC

Getting Rid of Mice

Make sure there are not food crumbs in the drawer. I would purchase the live traps. Put them in the drawers. I would also take everything out of the drawers and wash it. (07/27/2010)

By Danialle

Getting Rid of Mice

Cats. Cats were domesticated in the first place to get rid of mice and rats. They are far more efficient than anything else, and more environmentally friendly. They have the added bonus of cuddling and purring. Cats love to hunt and most of them know far more about getting rid of mice than people will ever know. (07/27/2010)

By louel53

Getting Rid of Mice

I guess I would go for the mice out of the house. On a farm, you get cruel, get the poison, get the sticky traps, etc. The fall of the year they don't care where they go, just in. My son had 15 one night in the sticky traps when it turned fall. The cats did nothing except had a little fun. Then you have to find the spots they come in and fix them. (07/27/2010)

By T&T Grandma

mouse in the kitchen
Getting Rid of Mice
mouse peeking out of a hole in a loaf of bread
Getting Rid of Mice Without Killing Them
Black mouse on brown burlap bag
Getting Rid of Mice Naturally
Peppermint Oil
Using Peppermint Oil for Mice Control
Mouse hole in wall with a mouse peeking out
Getting Rid of Mice in an Apartment
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 22, 2016 at 9:08:57 AM on in 916 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.