Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

I am looking for ways to get rid of mice naturally.

By sonofdsouth72 from Travelers Rest, SC

Answers:

Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

I take it you are concerned with mice in the home. The natural way is too fine and close any entrance way the mice have found to enter the home. Or contact an exterminator and ask them for suggestions. Forget moths balls and other house hold items that don't work. (10/03/2009)

By foxrun41

Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

The best way to get rid of mice naturally is to own a female cat. (10/03/2009)

By Patty Lynn

Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

I have used peppermint oil, sprayed around areas they may enter, they deter the smell. Another method is to block the access they have to the home. Stuff steel wool in these cracks, they will not chew through them, they hate it, and will not chew through it. Another thing is they hate dryer sheets, don't like the smell. You could also inset them where mice be be getting in. Hope it helps. (10/03/2009)

By LULUbobo

Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

Don't use steel wool to block any mouse holes as it rusts and comes apart. Better to the copper wool available at your local super market. Should be located next to the steel wool. (10/04/2009)

By foxrun41

Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

I read on this site a while back about putting out ex lax. Search for the tip, it was a great tip! Also, the electronic things you plug in, our rental had mice and we used one down by the breaker box plug in to send signals through the house. We then used ones in each room that kept them from wanting to be in the room, then my husband went around and looked for openings and filled those in. It seemed to work! (10/06/2009)

By wife2jfbuilder

Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

I vote for the cat. (10/06/2009)

By louel53

Getting Rid of Mice Naturally

Awhile back, in our old apt, we kept catching mice in my DD's closet. Someone told me to use baking soda. I sprinkled it all over her closet floor, and in any cracks between the walls and floor. We had no more mice. Thank Goodness, as DD and I are terrified of them. Before they were entering thru the closet we had them coming in the kitchen. Found out when the landlord remodeled they did not close the space at the bottom of the cabinet by the stove. I tried the dryer sheets in the kitchen when we had mice, and the baby's would go over/under them and wander into the living room. So, that did not work for them. Found out where they were coming from in the kitchen and blocked that with some kind of metal that the landlord gave me. (10/07/2009)

By jmz2005

Black mouse on brown burlap bag
Getting Rid of Mice Naturally
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
mouse peeking out of a hole in a loaf of bread
Getting Rid of Mice Without Killing Them
mouse in the kitchen
Getting Rid of Mice
Peppermint Oil
Using Peppermint Oil for Mice Control
🎉
🎄