Getting Rid of Moles

How can I get rid of ground moles naturally?

Thank you,
Darlene from North Street, MI

Answers:

Getting Rid of Moles

(b)Get rid of ground moles safely with castor-oil(/b) organic mole repellents. Moles cannot digest oil-coated worms, and will seek nutrients elsewhere. You can get Scoot Mole ORGANIC repellent from Bird-X.

This is their website:
(b)http://www.bird-x.com/products/mole.html(/b) (07/10/2006)

By Sanchez

Getting Rid of Moles

A while back I read about someone putting dirty diapers in the holes. I know I would stay out!(07/11/2006)

By Sarah

Getting Rid of Moles

Get a cat!
(07/11/2006)

By

Getting Rid of Moles

JerryBaker.com carries big pencil shaped, battery operated mole things which emit pulsing vibrations into the ground the moles cannot handle.
Last year I put one in each of my gardening areas
and that ended the problem of moles for me. I left them in over the winter and the batteries are still going strong. (07/11/2006)

By

Getting Rid of Moles

I have trapped moles and other varmints in a live trap.You can buy one at a local hardware store. I load it with sunflower seeds. When the trap is sprung I take it a few miles away and release the varmint. Let him bug someone else. I also have read about traps that kill moles but you have to find the run and plant the trap. Once killed you have to dispose of the animal. (07/12/2006)

By Dean

Getting Rid of Moles

While growing up we had moles. My mother bought mole bean plants. Big, tall green plants with a thick stalk. After that we never had mole problems. (07/12/2006)

By ness1up2

Getting Rid of Moles

Would those bean plants happen to have huge six-sided leaves? I hope so! I've been told the plant we have growing is what old-timers call "Castor Bean" plants. (07/12/2006)

By bekkicat

Getting Rid of Moles

Poision isn't the answer. Instead, use P7096 Mole chaser www.tesco-shoping.com works every time. Just insert it in the ground and let it do it's thing. The moles will leave and won't return, just change the batteries every 4 months - that's it. (03/08/2007)

By Paul

Getting Rid of Moles

BE CAREFUL! Poisoning moles in some states is illegal. Check your state laws! (11/14/2007)

By david

Getting Rid of Moles

I've heard that ground cayenne pepper works well, if spread anywhere that moles have been. (11/22/2007)

By maria

Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
🎉
🎄