Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

How do you disinfect a yard from parvo?

By Mike from Oklahoma City

Answers:

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

Bleach, bleach, and more bleach! Just mix about 1/4 cup bleach to a gallon of water and spray everything. A pump sprayer would be helpful. You can dilute even more for spaying or wiping dark fabrics, but you must clean absolutely everything. (08/28/2010)

By rach1964

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

I agree with bleach. I used a stronger solution outside in the yard, porch, truck tires, dog house, chainlink kennel. I sprayed my carpet with bleach and water. Test a small area first if you are worried about bleaching the colors. At my door entrances, I saturated a towel with bleach, and coming in or going out feet are wiped. I cleaned crates with bleach also. I have used 3 gallons of bleach in a week. Bleach, bleach, bleach. The bleach did not kill my grass. (12/31/2010)

By lonestarlady550

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard
Ebola Virus Test
Ebola Virus Charities
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
Puppy Running in Yard
Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard and Home
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo
🎄