Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

How do you disinfect a yard from parvo?

By Mike from Oklahoma City

Answers:

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

Bleach, bleach, and more bleach! Just mix about 1/4 cup bleach to a gallon of water and spray everything. A pump sprayer would be helpful. You can dilute even more for spaying or wiping dark fabrics, but you must clean absolutely everything. (08/28/2010)

By rach1964

Getting Rid of Parvo Virus in the Yard

I agree with bleach. I used a stronger solution outside in the yard, porch, truck tires, dog house, chainlink kennel. I sprayed my carpet with bleach and water. Test a small area first if you are worried about bleaching the colors. At my door entrances, I saturated a towel with bleach, and coming in or going out feet are wiped. I cleaned crates with bleach also. I have used 3 gallons of bleach in a week. Bleach, bleach, bleach. The bleach did not kill my grass. (12/31/2010)

By lonestarlady550